Description: You will be working with great leaders to provide landscape maintenance and construction projects for our clients. Your day will involve mowing and lawn maintenance, hedging and pruning and other soft landscape maintenance tasks. You will be mentored by passionate Horticulturalists who work hard to keep our customers satisfied. All uniform and PPE will be provided to you.
Description: You know that feeling you get when you stand back and look at something you just finished? Imagine feeling that every day. We are currently on the search for new apprentices to join our growing business. Our award winning maintenance team works on some pretty iconic sites that will put you ahead of the pack in your career.
Description: Duties Include
• Keep site clean
• Shovelling; spreading and screeding soil
• Some turf laying
• Plantings and spreading mulch
• Assisting with form work; placing reomesh on chairs; concreting
• Building block & concrete retaining walls & block structures
• Building timber retaining walls, water features & timber structures
• Laying pavers, Trenching and drainage works
Rate of pay (Award is MA000101- Gardening and Landscaping services Award)
Hours per week (7.6 hours per day with some Saturday overtime on occasion
½ hour unpaid lunch & 15 minute morning tea break.